To Ipod On-Line Hack Exe Injustice: Gods Among Us Action Genre Without Buy

Injustice: Gods Among Us hack for ipad

Languages Chinese / in-app Superman"s Regime Treasury / Publish Date 2013-04-03 / Version Info BATMAN NINJA CATWOMAN / genre Action / Notice This is an amazing game that I’ve played for years now, the developers should be very proud of this especially since its been 5 years and this game is still very popular. That being said I personally think that plastic man should be added as a new character along with an Arkham Nightwing. Plastic man is an incredible character and was very important for the first injustice comic series so naturally he should be in the game, his arms could do something similar to Martian manhunters does during certain attacks (the stretching) and his specials could be him morphing into various objects to hurt the opponent, and his super move could be something epic. An Arkham Nightwing could be an amazing addition to the game, not only for the Nightwing fans but for everyone in general, we have only one gold card for Nightwing and let’s be honest, he’s not great. He’s low health and low damage, but if there was an Arkham style Nightwing he could be the boost that the character needs, he could have the synergy with the other Arkham or Arkham knight characters. These two additional characters could potentially keep this game relevant for many more years to come. I’m sure the developers are hard at work to keep this game going and I hope they might see this to give them inspiration or just an idea for fresh characters / 3.1.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

انتخابات مجلس یازدهم اصفهان آرایشی و بهداشتی شیراز بیوتی 2 کتابخانه عمومی شهید مطهری جاجرم یادداشت های خانم معلم مهدی راد :: Mahdi Rad سایه مرگ اخبار ایران و سراسر جهان دی ال گیمز pc software